viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Who is responsible for my child ?

                            Children learn by watching and imitating others.

                 Who is responsible for my child ?
                                                        Me

          Are we helping our children develop into ...
                                     a responsible adult ?
                                     an emphatic person?
                                     a generous woman / man?
                                     a supportive human being ?

                I'm tinged with worry when I realize how overprotective parents we are
                and how we're spoiling our children treating them as meringues.



                  I just wanted to share it with you.
                
                  If you wish to leave any comments below I'd be delighted to read them.

                 Have a nice day you all. :)

No hay comentarios: